“What’s interesting, even with the first Clara, is the sense that — not in an awful way, but — she doesn’t need him. She finds him the most amazing man but she doesn’t need him. She just won’t do as she’s told, as they wander into all sorts of danger. She definitely makes him work, and she doesn’t wear everything on her sleeve. He offered Clara all of time and space, remember, and she said, ‘Come back tomorrow.’”
i love that you guys read manga and gave me replies so i’m going to give back. GO READ:
- Fullmetal Alchemist (that is if you haven’t already and if you haven’t then wtf is wrong with you TOP FIVE BEST FICTION THINGS EVER EEVVERRR).
- Beelzebub (you will die of laughter and THERES A NAKED BABY/111/111!!!! AND WEIRD DELINQUENTS AND DEMONS AND BREAKING OF THE FOURTH WALL IN THE FIRST CHAPTER AND IT NEVER GROWS OLD.)
- The Breaker (it’s a manwha instead of manga and the art is TO DIE FOR. Well mostly. And like, the way fighting is drawn is so AMAZING. The art ughg ughghghgh)
- Naruto (IT’S EPIC OKAY. I KNOW YOU KNOW ABOUT IT, BUT IT’S LIKE FLAWED BUT EPIc).
- D. Gray-man (more Eurocentric like FMA and myth is sort of cool and messes with biblical scripture and it’s really adventurous and and globe trotting and IT’S AWESOME)
- Strobe Edge (shoujo, but it’s so cute and simple and back to the basics)
- Kokoro Botan (more shoujo. I REALLY LIKE PLAIN SIMPLE SHOUJO)
Those are the ones i’ve reread like 0398439 times. this is opening my eyes to the fact that i’ve read so much manga over the years. anyway.