12, 18, 20 thank you!
12. (Do you prefer making gifs or edits? why?) Edits. Gifs are fun, but i’m never completely satisfied with them.
18 (Already answered!)
20. (Advice you can give to a beginner graphic maker).
- don’t give up. it takes awhile to gain that “eye.” It sounds strange, but once you get a feel of how colors/textures blend—how things look in photoshop, you’ll get more comfortable.
- Start small. I started off editing pictures of Colin Morgan (and I still have those deep dee dEEP on my blog. somewhere). But by starting small, you’re training your eye, your hand and your gaining experience. (i love making picspams or coloring caps bc it’s like a stress relief exercise while I’m also training my eye for coloring—bc i suck at coloring).
- i can’t think of anything else right now bc i’m so tired
AND YOU’RE VERY WELCOME
19 (favorite resources blog).
1, 6, 18
1. (A font I don’t like to use) Trendy fonts. Fonts that is nearly on every graphic.
6. (A graphic you’re proud of) I’m incredibly proud of all my lit graphics. Most of these suckers I did without anything to work off of (so no screencaps or previous images to manipulate). I’m also proud of a lot of my animanga stuff. But i do have a few graphics i’m soooo proud of and remember making them and just feeling REALLY happy. x x x x x x
18. (how long do your graphics usually take). It depends how complex it is. Sometimes it’s like two hours, sometimes i’ll spend hours and hours and i’ll sleep on it and then BOOm i’ll fix it in the morning. DEPENDSSS
Curly Haired Cutie Pie Aesthetic
ur aesthetic seems: pastel vintage fairy princess