Hi sorry to bother you, but your previous post reminded me of my own experience. I had the same kind of relationship with a girl I've met online 4 years ago and to whom I was completely devoted. But things have changed, she's kept leaving me behind and told me 2 weeks ago that she won't fight for me & hasn't talked to me since then because her upcoming exam is much more important than me & I'm really sorry for my rant but your story made me realise that sometimes things work out just fine
There is still a chance things can be put back together. For a few months (2ish?) I went without talking to Kenzie. Literally, I just ignored her and she sort of ignored me (I wasn’t angry at her, more like I was so ashamed for ignoring her in her time of need, I didn’t feel like I deserved to to be friends again). But since we’d been friends for so long and I’d shared so many experiences with her on and offline, I couldn’t just let something like that go so easily. So i reached out. And of course we didnt just go back to the way it was. But everything turned out alright.
My suggestion is to give her space. Give it time. People change and you don’t need to stick with them. And they dont’ need to stick with you. That’s the hardest part figuring out if it’s worth it—to stick it out. But you’ll find out eventually. I think it’s worst to just give up and walk away without the struggle. Later on you might regret it, where as if you try a bit, at least you know you tried.
I HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT FOR YOU!
HEY HEY HEY HEYYYYYYYY MY FAVORITE QUEER DRUNK ASSHOLE POET TURNED 450 TODAY (and let me tell you, there is a lot of competition for the title “favorite queer drunk asshole poet”)
BUT as we all know, there is some controversy over who ACTUALLY wrote shakespeare’s plays!
so in order to mark this SERIOUS and LEGITIMATE issue, i have compiled the most likely theories in this comprehensive list:
- in julius caesar, cassius says, “this is my birthday; on this very day cassius was born.” on that same day, cassius DIES. guess who else was not only born on april 23, but died april 23?? that’s right, shakespeare. english playwright? or ancient roman ghost bent on revenge? YOU BE THE JUDGE.
- shakespeare married a woman called anne hathaway. BATMAN ALSO MARRIED ANNE HATHAWAY. have you ever seen shakespeare and batman in the same place at the same time??????
- lived in london? totally encountered prostitutes several times? probably spoke english? william shakespeare……. or JACK THE RIPPER
- uh, excuse me, an uneducated glovemaker’s son couldn’t possibly have written the 38 works of art attributed to shakespeare. please consider instead this picture of a cat pushing another cat in a shopping cart. you’re welcome.
- ””“”“”“”“”“president obama????”“”“”“”“” more like PRESIDENT WILLIAMSHAKESPOBAMA. wake UP, america
- ME I’M WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE I HAVE BEEN SHAKESPEARE ALL ALONG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FOOLS YOU IGNORANT FOOLS
this is actually me two years ago when you didn’t follow me KLASDHFK i would leave you messages all the time
;lkjdf;lakjd aRE YOU KIDDING ME. okay like seriously if you wanna talk to me about anything i’m HERE OKAY I’M HERE THIS IS TO EVERYONE. AMANDA BEFRIENDED ME SO YOU CAN BEFRIEND ME TOO
I can't describe how much I love your blog
I CAN’T DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS MESSAGE.
wiat i can