But letting someone you really care about go is really hard and it feels like a real heartbreak :( anyway, I’m done bothering you, thank you so so so much for answering to the whiny little brat I am, and I wish you the best !
Hey sorry I’m at work and on my phone so bare with me if there are tons of mistakes and yea!
You have every right to act that way. You’re not a whiny brat. Trust me. You may feel like it but you’re human, you know? You are suffering from heart break and since you’re the one breaking (versus the one doing the breaking) you’re gonna holdfast. But since it’s been seven months of this, I suggest to let go. It’s super hard. I was just there a few months ago, but looking back I’m glad I did and I don’t regret holding tight either. It’s good to know that you did everything. It’s not your fault. I wouldn’t say it’s entirely their’s too, even though it may feel like it (idk about you, but I was pretty angry when I finally let go).
Plus, letting go opens your eyes to so many new people and just things. Even if it’s an online relationship, when you’re not constantly worrying about how you may be hurting or bugging someone. It makes light and open. You feel fresh eventually.
Anyway, I hope that was somewhat comforting or helpful! And good luck and just remember that no pain, no gain. That applies emotionally too okay.
There is still a chance things can be put back together. For a few months (2ish?) I went without talking to Kenzie. Literally, I just ignored her and she sort of ignored me (I wasn’t angry at her, more like I was so ashamed for ignoring her in her time of need, I didn’t feel like I deserved to to be friends again). But since we’d been friends for so long and I’d shared so many experiences with her on and offline, I couldn’t just let something like that go so easily. So i reached out. And of course we didnt just go back to the way it was. But everything turned out alright.
My suggestion is to give her space. Give it time. People change and you don’t need to stick with them. And they dont’ need to stick with you. That’s the hardest part figuring out if it’s worth it—to stick it out. But you’ll find out eventually. I think it’s worst to just give up and walk away without the struggle. Later on you might regret it, where as if you try a bit, at least you know you tried.
I HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT FOR YOU!
HEY HEY HEY HEYYYYYYYY MY FAVORITE QUEER DRUNK ASSHOLE POET TURNED 450 TODAY (and let me tell you, there is a lot of competition for the title “favorite queer drunk asshole poet”)
BUT as we all know, there is some controversy over who ACTUALLY wrote shakespeare’s plays!
so in order to mark this SERIOUS and LEGITIMATE issue, i have compiled the most likely theories in this comprehensive list:
- in julius caesar, cassius says, “this is my birthday; on this very day cassius was born.” on that same day, cassius DIES. guess who else was not only born on april 23, but died april 23?? that’s right, shakespeare. english playwright? or ancient roman ghost bent on revenge? YOU BE THE JUDGE.
- shakespeare married a woman called anne hathaway. BATMAN ALSO MARRIED ANNE HATHAWAY. have you ever seen shakespeare and batman in the same place at the same time??????
- lived in london? totally encountered prostitutes several times? probably spoke english? william shakespeare……. or JACK THE RIPPER
- uh, excuse me, an uneducated glovemaker’s son couldn’t possibly have written the 38 works of art attributed to shakespeare. please consider instead this picture of a cat pushing another cat in a shopping cart. you’re welcome.
- ””“”“”“”“”“president obama????”“”“”“”“” more like PRESIDENT WILLIAMSHAKESPOBAMA. wake UP, america
- ME I’M WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE I HAVE BEEN SHAKESPEARE ALL ALONG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FOOLS YOU IGNORANT FOOLS
this is actually me two years ago when you didn’t follow me KLASDHFK i would leave you messages all the time
;lkjdf;lakjd aRE YOU KIDDING ME. okay like seriously if you wanna talk to me about anything i’m HERE OKAY I’M HERE THIS IS TO EVERYONE. AMANDA BEFRIENDED ME SO YOU CAN BEFRIEND ME TOO
I CAN’T DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS MESSAGE.
wiat i can